Support Wikipedia

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Horror Movies Vs. Horror Movie Trailers

Am I alone in thinking that horror movies always pale in comparison to their own trailers !?! In the trailers you get all the spooky questions - What WOULD happen if vampires attacked a town that gets no sun for a month !?! Why is this weirdo killing all these people !?! The movie tries to answer these questions and almost invariably doesn't. Or rather the answers are almost always inadequate. Then it becomes difficult to suspend your disbelief and the whole experience goes downhill.

Thankfully, YouTube has given me an alternative that serves my purposes quite well. Now I can watch all the gory bits the movie has to offer without actually searching for any answers to any questions. 

...

...

Am I alone in being scared of - and avoiding - showers for days after watching a good horror movie/trailer/YouTube Clipset !?! 

No comments:

whos.amung.us