Support Wikipedia

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Germs Have Hired Doctors, Spin Doctors



In an attempt to get humans to lower their defences, microbes have apparently gone... cute !?!

Case in point: This is a Rhinovirus (Common Cold) soft toy. No really. Check out the site.

http://www.giantmicrobes.com/

You can tell they really listen to their public.
"Swine Flu (H1N1) is now available"

I can imagine this creating a whole new trading/collecting frenzy among kids - "Do you have Common Cold !?! I have Bad Breath. I'll trade you Bad Breath for Common Cold! No, NOT Sore Throat! I already have Sore Throat! I got it from Johnny. Yeah, I gave him Kissing Disease! Hey, you never asked! You never... GIVE IT BACK, GIVE IT BACK... MOM... DAD!!!"

1 comment:

GreenOnion said...

haha I saw these somewhere, but I forget where now. I personally think they are hilarious and have already started my collection...better than Bratz dolls

whos.amung.us