Support Wikipedia

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Luggage Restrictions



I am packing to move to Toronto. To that end, I’ve been looking at airline ticket prices and also the amount of luggage allowed. Now, different airlines have slightly different luggage limits. However, each airline imposes the same limits on every passenger who flies with them, regardless of how much they weigh. I don’t think that’s really fair. I weigh 155 lbs. I should be allowed more luggage than someone who weighs 250 lbs.


I propose an overall weight limit of - say - 330 lbs or so. If you’ve done too well at the buffet table and ballooned to 300 lbs, then I’m sorry, you’re only allowed 30 lbs of luggage. If you’re anorexic, on the other hand, I’m sure you could take your family along for free. So long as they’re happy in the luggage compartment.

1 comment:

GreenOnion said...

All caught up! Now I'll email you and you can tell me why you're in Toronto :-)

whos.amung.us