Support Wikipedia

Friday, February 6, 2009

'Tis Time, Methinks

One thing was made painfully clear to me today: The battle against the ravages of Time have begun and there is no doubt that Time has drawn first blood. I have to fight back.

On the bus home from Chapters today, a young boy offered me his seat. Of course, the gesture touched my heart. It's always nice to see that gentlemanliness and chivalry are thriving in the new generation. It makes me feel that the world may not be going to pot after all. Having said that, I'm friggin' 27. How the hell did I get into this mess !?! More importantly, how do I get out of it !?! (Being out of shape, I mean. Not being 27 - that part's awesome, moreover, I only have to wait one year and I'll be 28, which is also awesome, and the year after, I'll be 29 and.....)




No comments:

whos.amung.us